Monster Arena Monster Arena

Fantastic

Great development of characters, seems a little easy with my record being 23 wins and 0 losses, but a helluva lot of fun!

Gotta love collecting those Thropies. :D

oFash oFash

Idk...

Flash dressup... With a smiley and christmas music...

Seriall responds:

Merry Xmas for u too ;D

LEGO RockRocket LEGO RockRocket

Decent

I have a problem, the screen size is too large for what should be shown. Also, how do you unlock the other two rock monsters, I've tried the three unlocked ones, and nothing... Do I just suck...? lol

MySweeper MySweeper

lol

A minesweeper game was overdue, but this one has some issues... I'm sure you can figure out what they are, but the biggest one is the fact that when you win, your checkmark is backwards...

a little Blood tutorial a little Blood tutorial

meh

Good idea generally, the colour idea was something else. I liked it, but I think that if you're making a tutorial, you definitely should make the most advanced you can, and the one that looks best. I liked the first blood and was a little dissappointed to not have the tut. for it.

Flash Custom Cursor TUT Flash Custom Cursor TUT

Good

This is well over-due, but now that the As3 has come out, all this is pretty much obsolete. The coding, as far as I know is different. True, some people are still As'ing with two, but the real future in flash is Actionscript 3. Maybe another tut. is recommended.

TGNCC1701 responds:

I got flash 8 a couple of months ago, and i said in the disclaimer flash 8. I prefer as2 to as3, i find it easier.

Dawn of the Celebs Dawn of the Celebs

good!

Froze on wave seven, guy was just standing there with nothing coming at him... I like the whole idea, and alot of effort was put into it, kudos!

Time on NG calculator Time on NG calculator

Great idea, just set to November 2, 2009 as current date... Fix, and it'll be good.

Havegum responds:

currentDate variable is controlled your system date.
Works fine for me.

Tycoon Tycoon

Good on you

Good gameplay that gets a little too easy, but fun anyhow. Didn't even see that ending coming.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

I feel terrible

I like the premise of this game, slightly risk-esque, but I feel like a total douche wiping out the population of the world. Fantastic game, all sympathies aside... lol